A. Preparatory actions
- A.1. Extraction and transportation planning.
- A.2. Agreements with farmers.
- A.3. Optimization of the process to obtain bioproducts in the pilot plant.
B. Purchase / lease of land and / or compensation payments for use rights
- B.1. Compensation to farmers for the application of biochar on their farmland.
C. Implementation actions
- C.1. Collection, transport and crushing of residual biomass produced from forestry activities.
- C.2. Start up and operation of the demonstration plant to obtain bioproducts.
- C.3. Use of biochar in the field.
- C.4. Application of wood vinegar as an herbicide.
- C.5. Use of bio-asphalt.
- C.6. Market research and biomass processing biorefineries implementation.
D. Monitoring of the impact of the project actions
- D.1. Project evaluation.
- D.2. Evaluation of the impact of the project.
- D.3. Evaluation of LIFE program indicators.
E. Communication and dissemination of results
- E.1. Communication plan.
- E.2. Communication dissemination of results.
- E.3. Project replicability and transferability.
F. Project management
- F.1. Project management.
- F.2. Financial audit.
- F.3. After-Life Plan.